We all are fans of Salman Khan and many people follow him because of his Body. Salman Khan body is one of the best in the Bollywood Industry. Salman Khan is an inspiration for young generations and for all Indian Body Builders.
Salman Khan body is a combination of exercise and a good diet. Without a good diet, all your efforts put in the gym will become waste. In this article, we will be talking about both the aspects i.e how to do Good Workout along with a perfect diet that is generally followed by Salman Khan.
In this post we will share all the natural supplements that Salman Khan is using and if you use follow these diet and exercise routine then definitely you will get the results.
How to have body like Salman Khan?
Here we will share Salman Khan Workout Routine.
The program will be divided into 4 weeks.
WEEK 1: In first week you will have to train Whole Body Part
In first week you have to train your whole body parts. You can workout for 4 to 5 days a week based on your intensity level. One important thing to keep in mind is that you have to take appropriate rest in between you workout sessions. Have minimum 8 hours of sleep each day. If you feel that your body is struggling during workout then you can lesson the weights that you are using in the gym.
WEEK 2: Train each body part twice a week
In second week of your workout, you have to train for four days in a week. For Monday and Thrusday you have to train your two upper-body such as your Arms, Chest or Back. On Tuesday and Friday you have to train your two lower-body parts. You will take rest on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. These days will be your recovery days.
In this week you have to increase you workout intensity level. Increase weights if you are comfortable with current weights that you are lifting.
Week 3: Train 3 body parts in a day
On Day 1 train your all “pushing bodyparts” such as chest, shoulders and triceps.
On Day 2 train your “pulling bodyparts” such as back and biceps.
On Day 3 you will train your lower body parts such as Calves, Hamstrings, Glutes, Quads.
On Day 4 again train your all “pushing bodyparts”.
On Day 5 again train your all “pulling Bodyparts”.
On Day 6 again train your Lower body parts.
You have to change routine to increase your metabolism. This will fasten your weight loss and muscle gain process.
WEEK 4: Increase your Intensity Level
In this week follow 2 body parts a day workout and increase the intensity of workout that you have done in earlier weeks.
Most Important Part to Build Body like Salman Khan
You have to follow a very high quality diet in order to get the maximum gains. Following is a sample diet that you can follow.
When you wake you should have at least 500 ml of water. This would help you in removing waste from your body properly.
- After 30 minutes have 1 fruit with some peanut butter. These fruit could be Apple or Banana. Make sure that fruit should not be very sweet.
- For Breakfast have 1 whole egg with 3 egg white. You can have 2 slices of bread along with these eggs. You can have 1 cup of low fat skimmed Milk.
- In morning snack you can have oats along with milk or water. You can have whey protein also to make the meal more tasty. Also you can add some dry fruits.
- For Lunch you can have 1 cup of Brown Rice with 1 cup dal and 100gm chicken. Don’t forget to take salad such as Cucumber, Onion or Tomato.
- For Evening snack have 3 boiled eggs and have only 1 egg yolk. You can have 1 fruit juice along with it.
- For Dinner you can have 100 gm paneer(cottage cheese) or chicken along with 2 roti. Do take salad in plenty of amount.
- Before bed have 1 cup curd or 1 cup milk along with some dry fruits.
BEGINNER’S WORKOUT AT A GLANCE
- Week 1: Full-body split
- Week 2: Two-day split: Upper body/Lower body
- Week 3: Three-day split: Push/Pull/Legs
- Week 4: Four-day split: Full body
Hope you enjoyed reading the article.